Position: Bodia Retail Manager | Location: Phnom Penh
Duration: Initial contract length is 1 year
Scope of work:
- Retail Manager is in charge of all activities follow up and development related to retail stores.
The Retail Manager will depend of:
- Bodia Sales Manager
- Bodia General Manager.
1.Management and Operational responsibilities:
Retail Manager is in charge of ensuring proper sales performances across Bodia dedicated stores in Phnom Penh by closely controlling and correcting the actions of his sales team members.
- Sales operations
- Increase and monitor boutiques traffic by:
- Implement partnership (commissioning) with tour agencies, tour guides, tuktuk drivers…
- Create loyalty program for expats, local organization etc…
- Combined promotion with Spa (ex: buy $?? And get free foot massage at Bodia Spa…)
- Develop the boutique promotion towards Khmer public. (Facebook advertising, List down frequent clients and communicate with them…)
- Branding image control and animation.
Constantly control the branding on displays and the selling places proper maintenance in the line of the brand values.
Implement corrective actions and / or training to ensure a constant brand proper representation. Implement the modifications or promotions decided in cooperation with management
- Stock level supervision
Follow up with stores supervisors about stock level optimization.
- Payment collection
Ensure an efficient and secured cash management control and collection and delivery to accounting team.
- Performance monitoring
Monitor sales breakdown, promotion performances, clients’ statistics (foot flow, origin, requests, complains…) and establish improving strategies. Provide monthly analysis on outcomes of statistics.
- Sales prospection / boutique opening
- Boutique / franchise opening:
Stay constantly open to boutique opportunities. Seek for outstanding locations. Estimate selling potentials. Share with management and lead agreed projects.
Constantly update personal local network by attending events and meeting relevant industry people across the region
- Keep track of boutiques premises related contracts and bills: rental, electricity, water, internet, expenses etc…
- Budget management
- Marketing & decoration
Maintain the identity and level of stores marketing while controlling promotion material budget (kakemonos, tags, decorations etc…)
- Stores operational budget:
Supervise and optimize retail stores expenses and implement solutions to maintain both image and the store profitability.
- Human Resources responsibilities:
-By closely managing its team, the Retail Manager ensures that all tasks are securely handled to ensure the expected sales performance, staff security, satisfaction and compliance and above all, client information and satisfaction.
Retail manager should be in charge to follow up the recruitment process with Bodia’s admin department. Job description writing, recruitment process, interviews etc…
- Training sales team members (store supervisor and sellers):
Retail manager is in charge of training the selling staff regarding the products themselves but also the selling technics and customers management.
- Admin & Bonus management:
Keep administrative documentation up to date (job descriptions, flow chart, holidays or purchases request…).
Bonus should be calculated every month by retail manager for each boutique under his/ her watch. He/she should also bring advices about the incentives policy to adjust it as best as possible to the company & sellers’ common benefit and motivation.
The qualified candidate will have the following experience;
- Bachelor degree in sales & marketing.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field of work.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Experience of managing individuals and team with ability to motivate staff
- Good analytical mind.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Taking initiative, Tenacity, Creativity, Resilience
Please send CV and references to :
- Name: Mr. Leang
- Position: HR Supervisor
- Tel: 069 568 896/095 589 742
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: #26, corner Sothearos Blvd and Street 178, above U-Care Pharmacy, Phnom Penh.