Established since 2006 Bodia has started its activities by opening sheltering cocoon Spas in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh offering an authentic vision of relaxation in a modern designed Spa (www.bodia-spa.com). In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment, Bodia has created its own line of natural products made in Cambodia under the brand Bodia Cambodian Apothecary that promotes the traditional know-hows and uses local resources (www.bodia.com).
Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 7 Spas in Cambodia (4 locations in Phnom Penh & 3 locations in Siem Reap) dispensing quality treatments and offering therapist training to other spas, hotels and extending its services to franchise opening. Bodia products are made in our factory located in Phnom Penh and distributed in all official Bodia Spas and Stores, through a network of 50 local distributors and 1 online shop.
In order to support and develop its operations, Bodia Spa is seeking a HR&ADMIN SUPERVISOR.
Duration: Initial contract length is 1 year
Location: Bodia Spa head office – Siem Reap
Main contacts & team:
The HR&ADMIN supervisor will report and cooperate daily with:
- Bodia General Manager
- Bodia Spa Operation manager
- All heads of supportive departments (Marketing, Sales, Accounting)
Scope of work:
HR&ADMIN Supervisor is a key person in the recruitment and daily management of Bodia staff. He/She is mainly in charge of fulfilling the employment offers provided by all departments and is a central actor to guarantee to cohesion of the team.
Functions & Responsibilities
- RECRUITEMENT (First priority function of the HR Supervisor): Prepare job announcement, shortlist, interview, and select candidates. Manage recruitment budget (posting, sponsorship program…)
- Ensure a proper welcome of new employees in the related team. Guarantee a warm welcome with clear training handover by related supervisor and manager.
- Scale employee salary, benefit, compensation and appraisal
- Coordinate staff meeting and training to facilitate internal communication.
Documentation & Records:
- Ensure proper record of employees in the system.
- Make/renew employment contract, maintain employees updated file.
- Coordinate NSSF declaration.
- Maintain and communicate internal forms amongst employees (AL form, check medical receipt from employee after sick leave etc…)
- Cooperate with Admin team to Update rules/policy/procedure and communicate amongst all staff.
- Supervise and control that staff are respecting the company rules & policies.
- Process VISA & Working permits with authorities for foreigner employees.
- Facilitate payroll account opening for employees.
- Occasionally Translation and interpretation
- Control fixed assets
- Oversee security, safety, constructions, building maintenance
- Control on purchase stationary and other equipments
- Help on Employee dispute resolution
- Organize events (Meeting, Conference, Training and Party) for the company
- Minimum 2 to 3 years in HR functions.
- Good at computer skills (Microsoft office, internet and e-mail, HR system is a plus)
- Creative and independent
- Strong leadership abilities
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent English skills
- Good mobility (visit different Bodia location, recruitment campaigns in province)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be a Business Unit partner
- Basic gross salary during COVID crisis: 350$ (Working Schedule: Mon-Friday) Increasing if we reopen activities full time then up to $550/$600 – Based on experience
- 13 months
- Benefit (phone & petrol)
- Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Day Off, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave compliance per Cambodian labour law
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV together with recent color photo (4 x 6), a cover letter through HR office or email the CV with cover letter email, (Attachment should not larger than 2MB, or should not submit link attachment to download) :
- Name: HRA OFFICE
- Position: HR and Admin Department
- Tel: 098 589742/095 589742
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Address: #26, corner Sothearos Blvd and Street 178, above U-Care Pharmacy, Phnom Penh.