Established since 2006 Bodia has started its activities by opening sheltering cocooning Spas in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh offering an authentic vision of relaxation in a modern designed Spa (www.bodia-spa.com). In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment, Bodia has created its own line of natural products made in Cambodia under the brand Bodia Cambodian Apothecary that promotes the traditional know-hows and uses local resources (www.bodia.com).
Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 7 Spas in Cambodia (4 locations in Phnom Penh & 3 locations in Siem Reap) dispensing quality treatments and offering therapist training to other spas, hotels and extending its services to franchise opening. Bodia products are made in our factory located in Phnom Penh and distributed in all official spas and stores, through a network of 50 local distributors and 1 online shop.
In order to support and develop its operations, Bodia is seeking a HR officer.
Duration: Initial contract length is 1 year
The HR officer will depend of:
▪ HR supervisor
▪ Head of HRA
Scope of work:
HR’s work focuses on:
▪ HR support
▪ Office Management
▪ Public Relations 1. Functions and responsibilities
HR functions are the first priority mission of HR officer.
o RECRUITMENT: Prepare job announcement, shortlist, interview, and select candidates o Make/renew employment contract, and maintain employees updated file o Ensure a proper welcome of new employees in the related team. Guarantee a warm
welcome with clear training handover by related supervisor and manager. o Scale employee salary, benefit, compensation, and appraisal o Prepare correspondence, letter, motion, complaint o Occasionally Translation and Interpretation o Control fixed assets o Oversee security, safety, constructions, building maintenance o Control on purchase stationary and other equipment o Help on Employee dispute resolution o Organize event (Meeting, Conference, Training and Party) for the company o Other tasks assigned by superior
- Company Image
Keep monitoring of the following items in order keep the company image
- Be polite and friendly to the others b. Be a Business Unit partner c. Make yourself tidy and clean d. Oversee the good working environment
The qualified candidate will have the following experience:
▪ At least 1 years of experience in related field of work.
▪ Fresh graduate, or Bachelor degree in business and administration, management and other related field
▪ Leadership skill, strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, flexible and detail-minded
▪ Be smart honest, friendly, hardworking, high initiative and passion
▪ Good problem-solving skill, team work and considerable.
▪ Fluent in English writing and speaking
▪ Good communication and reporting skills
▪ Ability to Motivate staff
▪ Initiative taking person
▪ Competitive Salary
▪ 13 months
▪ Benefit (phone &petrol)
▪ Yearly salary revising on evaluation
▪ Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Day Off, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave compliance per Cambodian Labor Law
Contact Information: Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with expected salary to detail contact below:
▪ Name: Mr.Leang
▪ Mobile: 095 589742
▪ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ Address: #26, corner Sothearos Blvd, St.178, above U-care Pharmacy, Phnom Penh