Established since 2006 Bodia has started its activities by opening sheltering cocoon Spas in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh offering an authentic vision of relaxation in a modernly designed Spa (www.bodia-spa.com). In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment, Bodia has created its own line of natural products made in Cambodia under the brand Bodia Cambodian Apothecary that promotes the traditional know-hows and uses local resources (www.bodia.com).
Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 7 Spas in Cambodia (4 locations in Phnom Penh & 3 locations in Siem Reap) dispensing quality treatments and offering therapist training to other spas, hotels and extending its services to franchise opening. Bodia products are made in our factory located in Phnom Penh and distributed in all official Bodia Spas and Stores, through a network of 50 local distributors and 1 online shop.
In order to support and develop its operations, Bodia is seeking for a Product- Sales Executive
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Bodia Sale Executive will assist the Whole Sales Manager on promoting and selling Bodia products. She/He will maintain and develop good relationship customers in order to increase sale and reach monthly target.
- Branding Image Control: Constantly control the branding on displays. Implement corrective actions and / or training to ensure a constant brand proper representation. Implement the modification decided in cooperation with management.
- Sales Follow Up: Follow up with partner’s representative about the current ordering from clients. Stock must be counted every week or received by email in order to push the customer to order frequently. Implement strategy to motivate re-ordering.
- Payment Collection: The sales executive tracks invoices and payment within terms. He must report to management team and accounting about payment issues.
- Clients’ Management: Documents tracking (invoice, stock list…), storage advices at client’s premises. Negotiate and treat open issues with clients. Such as special promotion or discount, nearly expire products return and / or replacement, loss and / or damage payments. Specific notice for consignment customer: establish contract for every new consignment customer, check stock on hand and close balance monthly.
The qualified candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor Degree related to the field
- At least 1 year of experience in related field of work
- Good in English
- Experience of managing individuals and teams
- Good analytical mind
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Own initiative
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive based Sales (Sale only)
- Benefit (phone & petrol)
- Yearly Salary Revising on evaluation
- Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Day Off, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave compliance per Cambodian labor law
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV together with recent color photo (4 x 6), a cover letter through HR office: