Established since 2006 Bodia has started its activities by opening sheltering cocoon Spas in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh offering an authentic vision of relaxation in a modernly designed Spa (www.bodia-spa.com). In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment, Bodia has created its own line of natural products made in Cambodia under the brand Bodia Cambodian Apothecary that promotes the traditional know-hows and uses local resources (www.bodia.com).
Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 7 Spas in Cambodia (4 locations in Phnom Penh & 3 locations in Siem Reap) dispensing quality treatments and offering therapist training to other spas, hotels and extending its services to franchise opening. Bodia products are made in our factory located in Phnom Penh and distributed in all official Bodia Spas and Stores, through a network of 50 local distributors and 1 online shop.
In order to support and develop its operations, Bodia is seeking for a Store Supervisor.
Store supervisor is in charge of ensuring proper sales performances in one dedicated store by closely controlling and correcting the actions of sellers.
- Branding image control and animation.
Constantly control the branding on displays and the selling places proper maintenance in the line of the brand values.
Implement corrective actions to ensure a constant brand proper representation. Implement the modifications or promotions decided in cooperation with management (Information tags, kakemonos, price tags, decorations etc…).
- Stock supervision
Being responsible and manage properly the stock by checking inventory, expiry dates, tester and ordering stock following the initial one previously set up by retail manager. Daily cleaning and inventory are required.
- Performance monitoring
Monitor sales breakdown, promotion performances, clients’ statistics (foot flow, origin, requests, complains…). Provide weekly and monthly report following template reports set up by retail manager.
- Keep track of boutiques premises related contracts and bills by passing all to accounting department: rental, electricity, water, internet, expenses etc…
- This position must demonstrate the following skills:
- Team working skill
- Communication and problem solving skill
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications in English
- Very effective organizational skills
- Computer skills Microsoft office, Email, Internet
- Flexible on problem solving
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive based Sales (Sale only)
- Benefit (phone & petrol)
- Yearly Salary Revising on evaluation
- Annual Leave, Public Holiday compensation, Day Off, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave compliance per Cambodian labor law
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV together with recent color photo (4 x 6), a cover letter through HR office or email the CV with cover letter email, (Attachment should not larger than 2MB, or should not submit link attachment to download) :