Established since 2006, Bodia has started its activities with the opening of cocooning Spas in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh offering an authentic vision of relaxation in a modernly designed Cambodian Spa. In order to guaranty the quality of its treatment Bodia has created its own line of natural cosmetics and products made in Cambodia promoting traditional know-hows and using local ingredients.
Nowadays, Bodia is a network of 7 Spas located in Cambodia dispensing quality treatments and distributes and selling its natural products in all Bodia Spas and Bodia Apothecary shops, as well as through a network of 50 local distributors, 2 marketplaces (Amazon France and Cdiscount France) and 2 websites:
In order to support and develop its communication activities as well as assist our Marketing Team, Bodia is looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to support our team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development (mostly wordpress and woocommerce + international ecommerce). We are expecting the candidate to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems, as well as very strong skills in developing under WordPress and Woocommerce.
FREELANCE contract 3 months renewable, full time
The freelance developer will be under the supervision of the Marketing & Communication Manager, he/she will directly collaborate with the Digital Marketing Supervisor and Digital Marketing Assistant.
Function & responsibilities:
- Implementing new features and functionalities based on brief and webdesigns
- Fixing bugs and follow up with backlog system (Jira)
- Establishing & guiding the website’s architecture
- Managing and maintaining a good workflow with our third party partners
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Technically support the SEO optimizations
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Offering assistance if needed
- Experience in designing & developing responsive design websites (wordpress)
- Strong skills and knowledge about e-commerce environment (Woocommerce, shipping solutions, sales reports, products management)
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms, devices and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, etc.)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Bachelor degree in web development (or higher)
- ENGLISH SPEAKING. Khmer is a plus.
- Good communication skills and pro-efficiency
If interested, please send your application (CV + Cover letter) and projects reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org